How do I register for classes?
- Before the class starts, there are two ways to register:
- Go to the web page of the class that you are interested in; scroll down until you see the scheduler registration link. Click on the link and complete the required information OR
- Mail a check for the appropriate amount made out to Move Into Mindfulness, LLC to 471 Dexter Lane, Friday Harbor WA 98250
- For movement classes, once the first session has begun, you can come to class and bring a check for the class amount, made out to Move Into Mindfulness, LLC.
- Please note: registration is cut off after 3 weeks. If you’ve already had the class or similar training before, it may be possible to register later in the session. Please talk with me, 360 317-1448.
What should I wear to TaiJiQuan class?
- Flat shoes, comfortable loose-fitting clothing.
What should I wear to Qigong class?
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that will allow your belly to expand easily when you breathe deeply. No street shoes are allowed in the studio so you can either go barefoot or bring thin-soled house shoes or slippers. Socks may not be best for the exercises that include balance.
Do I need to bring a yoga mat or anything?
- No yoga mat needed unless specified for an upcoming class; I will notify you if that is the case. You may want to bring water.
What is your refund policy for classes?
- If I cancel the class, you will receive 100% refund.
- If you cancel a movement class at least 5 days before the first session, your refund will be subject to a 15% service/technology fee, maximum $45.
- If you cancel a cooking class at least 7 days before the class, a refund will not be granted until all seats are filled. Your refund will be subject to a 15% service/technology fee, maximum $45.
- No refunds will be given after the first session has met.
- Material fees will not be refunded.
- Coaching sessions and private movement lessons are subject to contract terms.
How do the pre-pay discount cards work?
- Pre-pay cards are only available for classes that are continuously running and do not have a set number of meeting dates.
- Five- and Ten-Class cards are available. With the Ten-Class card you will receive one additional class for free.
- You are responsible for bringing your card to class and presenting it at the beginning of class. I will mark your card with the date used. I will not keep track of your usage.
- Cards are not numbered and there is no tracking available. Lost cards will not be replaced.
- Cards are valid for three months from date of purchase.
- Cards are not transferable and may be used only by the original purchaser.
- There will be no refunds for unused classes on any card.