How do I register for classes?
- Before the class starts, there are two ways to register:
- Go to the web page of the class that you are interested in; scroll down until you see the scheduler registration link. Click on the link and complete the required information OR
- Mail a check for the appropriate amount made out to Move Into Mindfulness, LLC to 471 Dexter Lane, Friday Harbor WA 98250
- For movement classes, once the first session has begun, you can come to class and bring a check for the class amount, made out to Move Into Mindfulness, LLC.
- Please note: registration is cut off after 3 weeks. If you’ve already had the class or similar training before, it may be possible to register later in the session. Please talk with me, 360 317-1448.
What should I wear to Qigong or TaiJiQuan class?
- Flat shoes, comfortable loose-fitting clothing.
Do I need to bring a yoga mat or anything?
- No yoga mat needed unless specified for an upcoming class; I will notify you if that is the case. You may want to bring water.
What is your refund policy for classes?
- If I cancel the class, you will receive 100% refund.
- If you cancel a movement class at least 5 days before the first session, your refund will be subject to a 15% service/technology fee, maximum $45.
- If you cancel a cooking class at least 7 days before the class, a refund will not be granted until all seats are filled. Your refund will be subject to a 15% service/technology fee, maximum $45.
- No refunds will be given after the first session has met.
- Material fees will not be refunded.
- Coaching sessions and private movement lessons are subject to contract terms.