Wouldn’t you like to know how to stay younger than your age?
Remember when we were kids, we were so proud of our age we would add ‘and a half’ to it? When we were teens we even added a couple years to make us seem older. Then as we reach 40+ we start subtracting years to avoid the stigma of terms like ‘middle aged’ or ‘seniors’.
Recently someone asked me my age and I actually had to do the math to come up with an accurate answer. I rarely think of my chronological age because it simply doesn’t matter to me anymore. My age is ‘outside the math’ because I’ve learned how to stayer younger than my age.
No, I’m not talking ‘fuzzy math.’ I’m talking about what I’ve done to get to the point where age no longer stops me from being who I am and doing what I want.
Think About How Most People Age
One evening I was walking into a restaurant and an older man was holding the door open for his wife. She was obese, bent over, shuffling slowly with a walker, and seemed to be in mild pain, or at least stiffness. The man jokingly said to me, “Don’t get old – you’re not gonna like it.’
It was a clever line, but ultimately sad because it reflects an attitude that is too common in our society. People believe that aging means:
- Gaining weight and not being able to get it off
- Enduring permanent aches and pains
- Too tired to do much
- Getting lost in ever complicated technology
- Struggling with chronic diseases
- Juggling medications and their side effects
- Eventually falling, breaking a hip, and ending up in a care facility OR…
- Developing a memory loss disease
If you believe any of these, sure, the path to aging looks like a steep, slippery slope to a very rocky bottom.
So I’m writing to hopefully inspire you to turn that mindset around. Because I want you to know that it IS absolutely possible to have the kind of aging that you want, to stay younger than your age.
The Key to How to Stay Younger Than Your Age
The secret to stay younger than your age is to open your mind to new ways of thinking and connecting with the greater forces that are going to help you slow that slide to OLD age. That’s it in a nutshell.
I have been doing this for several years now, and
- I have more energy than I did 10 years ago
- Rather than telling myself I’m not good at computers, I tackle opportunities to learn some ‘new-to-me’ technology and put it to use
- I’ve lost the excess weight and have kept it off so far
- The only pills I take are a few specialized supplements
- I can see progress as I slowly work towards natural solutions to improve my two remaining health issues, severe osteoarthritis and multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS).
- Other than illness from chemical exposure, I cannot remember the last time I got sick from some crud going around
- Age no longer stops me from working towards new challenges, goals, and dreams
- I am now – finally – happier than I’ve been most of my life
To quote Walter Brennan in the ‘60’s TV Western ‘The Guns of Will Sonnett’, ‘No brag, just fact.’
I absolutely believe you can do this too! You still have time to make changes so you won’t have to fear that rocky bottom. You too can forget about the math because you look and feel younger than your age.
Come with me. Let’s do this together.
p.s. One of the first steps you can take is to utilize the invaluable Energy Test in my free video training. You will be able to tell exactly which foods and supplements are going to help you achieve the kind of aging you want, and which are going to send you down that slippery slope.
Give it a try – and have FUN with it! If you haven’t seen the video, join my mailing list here and the link will immediately be sent to your inbox. If you’re already on my mailing list and you don’t have the link, send me a request, [email protected].